Friday, April 9, 2010

Preparation for Admission

Getting the offer letter was one part of it. Then there was this whole process of preparing myself to meet the document/fee deadlines. This was a mammoth task given the time crunch I was in. Luckily my mother was there to help me out on this. Everyday was a battle to get the documentation done/ relieving process initiated. I had to fight against time irrespective of whether I was tired or not. After all the documentation was done I had to prepare myself for paying the fees. This was another big task as I was thinking whether to go for a loan or pay it upfront from my savings. I ended up paying it from my savings because of the loan hassles. I thought to myself which 27 old year would have the finances to finance his PG program all on his own. It was a good feeling to know that my investment knowledge was the reason for this.
Long live Warre Buffet :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment