Friday, April 9, 2010

Landing in Dubai

While I was landing in Dubai I saw the whole city lit with blue and green lights. It was a wonderfull sight. After landing and doing the normal procedure I came to meet the first few students of SPJCM. A bunch of highly energetic students from various parts. We were welcomed and given a sim card to use in our phones. Then we all crammed into 2 busses all tired. The crowd was having a lot of junk food and introducing each other. We reached the hostel and waited for a long time to get our rooms assigned. We were not very happy with the room as it was a 4 bed room and it was congested. We luckily got a 5 bed room the next morning. We were contended and happy for this. I got a new roommate a man from Norway whose name was Steeg. Was a friendly guy but was very particular about his sleep. He woke me as I was snoring :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment